System Administrator - MMG
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of System Administrator - MMG
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related/equivalent field; or 5+ years of related experience and/or training. Work related experience mut consist of business management background.
- Extensive knowledge working with and supporting cloud-based technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Knowledge and experience relating to ticketing systems for issue resolutions.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to create proposals and presentation that communicates the focus of the engagement with partners.
- Working knowledge of integrations with accounting and other systems.
- Knowledge of the operations of electronic payment systems would be an asset.
The incumbent is responsible for the efficient running and upkeep of th platform and resolving issues raised.
- Manage the operations of the systems (core as well as customer facing) to ensure maximum operability at all times and to resolve any issues which may arise by troubleshooting with relevant parties (internal and external) and identifying root causes and solutions so as to avoid recurrences.
- Provide technical and solution based support to the MMG team on a daily basis and to the customer facing team during setup and launch of new agents, merchants, disbursements partners and billers.
- Implement and consistently test anti-money laundering and KYC rules so as to ensure that regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Leverage the MMG platform to define and recommend new disbursement, direct debit and direct deposit opportunities.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted