Sr. Manager Customer Experience
The Sr. Manager Customer Experience within the Customer Experience Department is responsible for the management of the Customer Experience team. This team constantly listens to the 'voice of the customer' and develops and executes end to end transformation to ensure that we are easy to do business with.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing or related/equivalent field.
- Preferably 5-7 years' experience in a management role, strategy consulting with a strong preference for quantitative backgrounds: economics, statistics, etc.
- Ability to think creatively and perform both tactically and strategically in the service of designing delightful customer experiences.
- Ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; able to pivot readily and react to real-time data.
The incumbent is responsible for the management of the Customer Experience team that constantly listens to the 'voice of the customer' and develops and executes end to end transformation to ensure that we are easy to do business with.
- Work cross-functionally to re-imagine key customer journeys in order to design delightful end to end experiences.
- Anticipate and manage issues likely to negatively impact the customer by coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders to understand and address root cause issues.
- Monitor key customer satisfaction metrics and action items and report on progress learnings on a weekly basis.
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of the Customer Experience strategy.
- Manage the priorities of the CX department.
- Be the chief customer advocate
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefilts package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.