Safety and Environmental Assistant
The incumbent is responsible for providing service consistent with established and prescribed standards to ensure overall customer satisfaction and company efficiency.
- A Diploma/Certificate in a safety related program or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in professional safety/loss prevention and control
- Knowledge of OSH, DOT, EPA and applicable regulatory agencies.
- Perform, routine job safety analyses, building safety inspections and reviews.
Emergency Action Plans;
Fire Prevention Program
Personal Protective Equipment Program
Maintain Training Requirement
- Assist in maintaining safety guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Able to interpret and decipher environmental permits requirements.
- Assist in ensuring and monitoring regulatory issues.( GEA, EPA , Fire etc.)
- Assist with providing initial new-hire safety training and follow up interaction for new employees.
- Assist the company with accident management and prevention.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive benefits package.