Project Support Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the Management position of Project Support Manager to be attached to the Commercial Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, critical thinking skills, Project and process management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, allowing for managing multiple task and prioritize in-time sensitive situations in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays when department schedule demands.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
The incumbent will perform the duties consistent with project management, and also assists with the actual implementation and completion of deliverables in the project. He/she will work with the relevant subject experts, but will take lead in ensuring tasks (and overall projects) are completed timely, within budget and to the required standard/quality. He/she continuously looks for new opportunities to refine Commercial initiatives to enable goal achievement.
- Serves as the on ground (Guyana) project manager for the various strategic commercial initiatives slated for 2020.
- Utilizes project management methodologies and tools to support multi-disciplinary initiative workgroups to meet objectives.
- Maintain department reports including tools to track action items, issues, risks, decisions, status reports and timelines.
- Be proactive approach, identifying opportunities to drive business success through effective people management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.