Officer-in-Charge – Debt Recovery
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Officer-in-Charge – Debt Recovery to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required; or 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures, and the Company’s products and services.
- Exceptional math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions & percentages; balance accounts, etc.
The incumbent would be responsible for overseeing the collection efforts in meeting the monthly target. The officer is also responsible for the supervision of the collections staff assign. In addition, the officer will also work closely with outside Collection Agencies as well as performing credit and collections for the largest and most sensitive customer accounts.
- Vet/Monitor Top 200 Aging Accounts (BLAZE/DSL/Mobile/Wireline) of Residential to ensure payments are up to date
- Liaise with the Sales team and other units to compile/analyses amounts on Aging Collections report for payment trends and account status, such as start-up and termination dates.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.