Marketing & Research Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Marketing & Research Analyst to be attached to the Marketing Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Proven working experience in market research and analysis.
- Detail oriented position – involves precise data analysis.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, allowing for managing multiple task and prioritize in-time sensitive situations in a fast-paced environment.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing and coordinating of research that would track and improve the performance of GTT marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate between internal and external market research stakeholders and other marketing partners for the purpose of gathering, analyzing and creating insights on behalf of GTT Marketing Department.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends based on available data.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful, analytical and detail-oriented.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.