Manager Financial Systems
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Manager, Financial Systems to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, infornmation system or related field required; or M.Sc.; or 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of four years' experience in developing Crystal Reports and managing Business Objects Enterprise.
- Minimum of three years in PL/SQL Oracle 10g or 11g
The incumbent is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of financial software.
- Month-end revenue reporting - SQL codes development and create the workflows & schedules in Pentaho and apply needed tweaks to the code to make in Pentaho complaint
- Run the subscriber matric.
- Administration of SharePoint Timecard.
- Develop Postpaid Revenue reports monthly from invoice details and Journal details using the data warehouse information.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.