Lead, Indirect Sales
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the Management position of Lead, Indirect Sales to be attached to the Commercial Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or Economics or related/equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience in direct and/or indirect sales in telecommunications/technology sector.
- Ability to drive team results, and lead the team to growth.
- Strong skills executing a sales process and coordinating among internal and external stakeholders: while complimenting the partners' sales process.
- Valid Driver’s license.
The incumbent would be responsible for identifying, developing and expanding relationships with distributors, agents, sub-agents and other partners as part of GTT’s sales and distribution network. In addition, would be responsible for generating additional demands through partner events; studying the market for newer trends, managing channel conflicts and fostering relationships between channel partners and GTT.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the team’s distribution goals for products and services: Airtime, SIMs, Fixed Broadband, Handsets, etc.
- Ensures his/her team knows who, how and where we can leverage our partners to drive growth in our accounts
- Leads all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversions of opportunities to sales. Promoting a "sell for, sell with, sell through" relationship that scales for each territory.
- Organizes or participates in activities, conferences, information seminars and community events to help promote the company's services.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.