Lead, DSL & LTE Broadband
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Lead, DSL & LTE Broadband to be attached to the Commercial Department.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related experience and/ or training in technology o fixed services; or the equivalent combination of education and experience years.
- Advanced influencing and communication skills, ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations.
The incumbent assists with the strategy for GTT’s DSL, Fixed LTE and other wireless internet solutions; and manages the product development process for same from end-to- end.
- Assists in defining commercial strategy for DSL, Fixed LTE and other related features.
- Evaluates new business expansion opportunities and recommends t the Product Lead.
- Overseas all lines of broadband business to ensure both profitability and subscriber satisfaction.
- Works closely with he Channel leads in developing and executing sales strategies for the portfolio, for both new sales as well as upgrades.
- Assesses pricing and analytically sound strategies across operations- drive sound decision- making.
- Defines value proposition strategies to drive profitability, target KPIs and mitigate churn to the competition.