Key Account Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Key Account Manager to be attached to the Business Solutions Department.
- University Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or a related field
- Minimum four (4) years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Proven ability to drive sales and multitask
The incumbent would be responsible for proactively managing and growing key relationships with the company's top commercial/corporate/government clients
- Build and maintain th assigned portfolio by fostering strong, long-lasting customer relationships and monitoring account performance.
- Monitor account performance trends to identify sales opportunities or declining performance and implement remedial actions. Cross-sell and upsell with the assigned protfolio, to deliver better customer value and value for GTT+.
- Organize or participate in activities, conferences, information seminars and community events to help promote the company's business program.
- Manage the after-sale process including proactive calls, visits, account monitoring for trends, proactive resolution of issues, etc
- Develop and propose effective solutions to fulfill business clients' needs.
- Proactively work to improve customer experience by keeping current with the latest developments in industry, identifying best-in-class business processes and practices.
- Assist in developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve the department's goals.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.