Junior Financial Analyst – Finance
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Junior Financial Analyst to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required OR Completed ACCA Level 2
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in financial accounting background.
- Basic knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures, and the Company’s products and services.
The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analytical and operational support duties within the Finance Department
- Creates and analyzes financial statements and other related documents to aid management in the decision making process.
- Completes cost analysis, profitability, pricing, peer data reviews, valuation, investment activities, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, reconciliation and other related analysis tools and procedures.
- Prepares short and long term financial planning, reports of key performance indicators, ad hoc analysis reports, economic valuations and cost/benefit information as needed or requested.
- Develops and maintains financial models, spreadsheets and other financial tools to support ad hoc analytics and offline allocations modeling.
- Proactively searches for and attempts to uncover exceptions and anomalies on a consistent basis.
An attractive benefits package will be offered.