Compliance Officer – Finance
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Compliance Officer to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required; or 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; etc.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Demonstrated skills to independently plan and conduct non-routine financial analysis or reporting projects.
The incumbent would be responsible for recognizing and assessing compliance risk and addressing non-compliant areas for purposes of maintaining and improving operational performance and compliance.
- Identify and address areas of non-compliance that could potentially impact financial reporting and make viable recommendations in order to sustain company policies, procedures and regulatory compliance while utilizing cross-functional contacts/resources.
- Establish a consistent level of quality and accuracy.
- Establish and/or execute query criteria needed for purposes of compliance or target analysis or the development of compliance reporting, as applicable to position.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.