Call Centre Agent - Bilingual
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Bilingual (English-Spanish) Call Centre Agent to be attached to the Call Centre.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC/GCE including English and Mathematics with minimum Grade 2 or GTI Diploma in Commerce or equivalent
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Spanish
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Computer Literate
The incumbent must appropriately engage and connect with each customer to create a great customer service experience.
- Resolve customer service inquiries and concerns regarding our products and services (bills, coverage area, promotions, store locations and hours, etc.)
- Troubleshoot complex billing issues, network issues and equipment matters.
- Increase customer satisfaction by offering alternative solutions and products.
- Recognize, document and alert the Supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Gain and maintain product/service knowledge.
- Offer end-to-end solutions for customers with complex technical issues.
- Upsell and cross sell to existing and/or potential customers.
- Assist in special projects and other duties assigned.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Bilingual Call Centre Agent (Call Centre)”, to reach no later than Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.