Business Sales Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Sales Executive to be attasched to the Business Solutions Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or Sales & Marketing or Economics or related/equivalent field required; or 4+ years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong leadership skills and creative thinking.
- Proven ability to drive sales and manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and team building skills.
The incumbent is responsible for actively prospecting new business, while protecting and growing relationships with the company's top commercial/government clients.
- Build and Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship in the Top Tier business portfolio.
- Assist in developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve the department's goals.
- Prospect for new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events; follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research, promotional events or referal from customers to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Proactively work to improve customer experience by keeping current with the latest developments in industry, identifying best-in-class business processes and practices.
- Update and track leads daily using Salesforce CRM tool.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted