Business Development Officer - MMG
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Development Officer - MMG
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing or related/equivalent field; or 5+ years of related experience and/or training. Work related experience must consist of business management background.
- Basic knowledge of electronic payments systems and their operations.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; word processing, Power Point and specialty software programs.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to create proposals and presentation that communicates the focus of the engagement with partners.
The incumbent is responsible for growing the value of the enterprise segment of the MMG business.
- Provide input in the strategic planning and development process for MMG.
- Identify, nurture and convert prospects and existing customers to the MMG suite of services.
- Assist with forecasting and establishing annual branding requirement and budget.
- Proactively create and develop opportunities to build and strengthen MMG portfolio and eco-system, financial position and service offering.
- Make recommendations regarding the appropriate acquisition, allocation/distribution of collaterals to accomplish MMG Marketing Strategy.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.