Asset Recovery Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Asset Recovery Specialist.
- CSEC Proficiency - 6 subjects with minimum Grade 2 in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree would be an asset.
- Computer Literacy; typing skills of at least 40 WPM would be an asset.
- Experience in Customer Services (specifically Call Centre) would be an asset but is not a requirement.
The incumbent is responsible for negotiating/enabling GTT+ in gaining payment commitments from debtors of Fixed Services accounts towards outstanding balances and returning such debtors to regular users of that service.
- Call customers from debtors list to provide options to bring their account current and active.
- Maintain a minimum repayment commitment rate as required.
- Achieve targets while delivering a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.