Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Accountant to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Professional Accounting designation – ACCA, CGA, CMA, CA, CPA is preferred or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required; 2+ years of related experience and/or training (experience must consist of cost accounting background.
- 1-3 years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Ability to deal with advanced problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized or specialty situations.
The incumbent would be responsible for providing support to the Senior Manager of Accounting and the wider finance team by helping to ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs Actual” variance reports.
- Ensure that the Accruals and Prepayment/Matching concepts are applied to transactions processed.
- Ensure correct accounting policies are being applied when budgeting and allocating actual spend.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.