Accountant –Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Accountant - Balance Sheet Reconciliations to be attached to the Finance Department.
- Professional Accounting designation – ACCA, CGA, CMA, CA, CPA is preferred or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required; 2+ years of related experience and/or training (experience must consist of cost accounting background.
- 1-3 years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Ability to deal with advanced problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized or specialty situations.
- Exceptional math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions & percentages; balance accounts, etc.
The incumbent would be responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by researching and monitoring account reconciliation issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled and reviewed on a timely basis.
- Ensure correct accounting policies are being applied when accounting for Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.