Businesses use information technology to quickly and effectively process information. Servers process information and store large amounts of data. Much of that data is important and is vital to the survival and continued operation of the business. The impact of data loss or corruption from hardware failure, human error, hacking or malware could be significant. A plan and solution for data backup and restoration of electronic information is essential.
Benefits of Back up and Disaster Recovery
Backup and Restore
- Data protection without investing in on-site hardware and administrative overhead.
- The OpEX model (versus CapEX) enables companies to pay only for what is used.
- Reliable, durable, fast and cost-effective data recovery enabled by an enterprise-grade multi-region public cloud infrastructure.
- Data fully encrypted in transit and at rest.
- On-premise, cloud or hybrid options
- Eliminates the need to replicate your production system in full at a secondary company- managed data center.
- Replicated virtual machines can be pushed to any global location, making spin-up in the event of disaster efficient.
- With virtual machines replicated off-site, system downtime (and its resulting impact on productivity) can be reduced to minutes.
- Cloud-based systems enable enterprises to store and replicate virtual machines to multiple different storage regions for even greater protection and redundancy.