More to Love with GTT this Carnival
Start Date: May 16, 2018
End Date: May 24, 2018
There are three ways to participate in the GTT More to Love with Carnival promotion.
- Buy any handset and SIM for a chance to win a ticket to the Destraction or Revelnation events.
- Buy any data plan with a duration of three (3) days or more for a chance to win a ticket to the Destraction or Revelnation events.
- Text 620-8398 for a chance to win tickets to Revelnation! Winners are selected DAILY and notified via SMS. Participation is $150 GYD per text.
During the promotional period, any customer that purchases a mobile handset with SIM or purchases a data plan with duration of three (3) days or more is eligible to be part of the winner draws.
Additionally, for the period May 21 - 24, 2018 any customer that replies to short code 78247 with the keyword Revelnation is eligible to part of the winner draw.
Winners will be selected for the respective events as follows:
- Winners of Destraction tickets – May 18, 2018.
- Winners of Revelnation tickets – May 25, 2018.
- This offer is available to GTT customers only.
- Each handset purchase qualifies as an entry.
- Each purchase of a data plan with a duration of three (3) days or more qualifies as an entry.
- Each text message received by the specified short code with the specified keyword qualifies as an entry.
- All customers earning at least one entry will be entered into the respective draws.
- All eligible numbers will be entered into a random number generator to select the winners.
- All winner notifications will be done via direct messaging (text message).
- The text message will advise the winner of the date, location, and time for ticket collection.
- Any tickets that are uncollected after the date and time specified will be forfeited by the winner.
- No winner will be considered final until his/her ownership of the qualifying number has been satisfactorily validated by GTT and its auditors.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and are non-transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prize.
- All winners are required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize(s).
- GTT will publish the names of the winners on GTT's Facebook page, and Instagram and Twitter accounts. Winner's names may also be announced during radio and television segments.
- In the event that a special needs customer is selected, that customer will be allowed to have a representative collect the prize on their behalf who must provide: written consent from the winner endorsed by a Justice of the Peace and valid Government issued photo identification for both the winner and the representative to claim the prize.
- Minors under the age of eighteen (18) years are eligible for this Promotion but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming their prizes. Guardian/parent must present a valid Government issued photo ID (passport, voters' identification card or driver's license).
- Winners must present a valid Government issued photo ID (passport, voters' identification card or driver's license) and the GTT SIM card for which the handset and monthly mobile bundle was purchased.
- GTT will require a photo of each winner when collecting their prize. This photo will be shared via the aforementioned social media channels.
- The winners will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this promotion. If any winner refuses to do so, he/she may forfeit the right to claim the prize.
- GTT reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date, or amend these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- The prize(s) is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, image, photograph for any and all programming and/or publicity promotion or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize(s) as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. GTT employees, dealer principals or employees of any of our affiliated companies, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, dealers, distributors or anyone else connected with this promotion and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible for entry. For these purposes immediate family members are spouses, parents, siblings and children.
- GTT does not warrant that access to or use of the GTT's service will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of computer and wireless communications.
- GTT reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of GTT corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all matters relating to the competition, GTT's decision on the winners shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- GTT reserves the right of disqualifying any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules associated with this promotion.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. GTT's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Terms and Conditions in any manner whatsoever.
- GTT's decision is final and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
GTT reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. In such an event, notice will be given via GTT’s website or otherwise and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
To the extent permitted by law, GTT excludes all liability for loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this Promotion.
Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions, the Promotion and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of Guyana and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Guyana.